Peter C.C. Mann, MD, FACOG, FACS
Dr. Peter Mann is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, as well as female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Mann specializes in robotic and non-robotic minimally invasive surgery, in addition to non-surgical treatments, for pelvic organ prolapse, urinary and fecal incontinence, endometriosis, pelvic pain, interstitial cystitis, overactive bladder and fibroids.
Dr. Mann’s goal is to improve each patient’s daily life, delivering care at the intersection of scientific evidence, clinical judgement, and experience. He believes there is an art and science to the practice of medicine. He works closely with each woman he treats to understand her specific concerns and find a therapeutic solution that best fits her goals. Dr. Mann applies an evidence-based approach to his work, educating each patient about her condition and her treatment options.
Outside of the office, Dr. Mann is active in his church community and enjoys spending time with friends and family. He also loves to read and to listen to live music, and occasionally playing the guitar.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Baylor University, Waco, TX
- Doctor of Medicine, Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Maryland Medical System, Baltimore, MD
- Board-certified, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board-certified, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reproductive Surgery
- Examiner, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Certified Menopause Clinician, North American Menopause Society
- Member, American Urogynecologic Society
- Member, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Member, Society of Pelvic Reconstructive Surgeons
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Overactive bladder
- Pelvic pain
- Uterine fibroids